|S.No||Name of Post and BPS||Minimum qualification and experience||Age limit||Number of Posts|
|1||Constable (BPS-5)||At least 2nd class Matric||Up to 28 Years||Total = 16
Open merit = 14
Women Quota = 2
|2||Notice server (BPS-4)||At least 2nd class Matric, preferably with computer literacy and possessing a valid driving license of motor cycle.||Up to 28 Years||Total = 2
Open merit = 2
|3||Driver (BPS-4)||Middle & Possessing a valid license to drive Light Transport Vehicle (LTV), with at least five years’ experience of practical driving preferably with reputable organizations/ projects.||Up to 40 Years||Total = 15
Open merit = 15
|4||Photostat Operator (BPS-4)||At least 2nd class Matric with relevant
|Up to 35 Years||Total = 2
Open merit= 2
|5||Naib Qasid (BPS-2)||At least 2nd class Matric||Up to 35 Years||Total = 8
Open merit= 8
|6||Chowkidar (BPS-2)||Preferably literate||Up to 40 Years||Total = 4
Open Merit = 4
|7||Sanitary Worker (BPS-2)||Preferably Literate||Up to 40 Years||Total = 2
Open merit = 2
Terms & Conditions:
- Applications on prescribed form along with attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, experience, Valid LTV License for the post of Driver, valid license of Motor Cycle for the post of Notice Server, Domicile, CNIC and Three Passport size Pictures must be sent to G.P.O Box Number 111.
- Application must be submitted within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications forms will not be entertained.
- Those candidates who have already applied for the post of “Constable” at serial No. 1, against advertisement dated 18-06-2017, need not to apply afresh.
- Recruitment will be made as per procedure laid down in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority Employees (Appointment, Promotion and Transfer) (Second Amendment) Regulation, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The applicants who are already in the Government Service/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies/Corporation shall apply through proper channel.
- Name of the post must be mentioned on envelop. In case of applications for more than one post, each application must be submitted in separate envelop.
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for test/interview.
- Age relaxation is not allowed.
- The KPRA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Download Job Application forms from below link: