|S. No||Name of Post and BPS||Minimum qualification and experience||Age limit||Number of Posts|
|1||Assistant Accounts Officer
|M.Com in Accounting or MBA in Finance or Accounting or FCA or ICMA or ACCA or equivalent from a recognized University with two years’ experience in finance, accounting or audit.||Up to 35 Years||Total = 3
Open merit = 3
|Masters in Commerce or Business Administration (Finance) or Chartered Accountant or ACCA or ICMA with at least 02 years’ experience in the relevant field.||Up to 35 Years||Total = 4
Open merit= 3
Women quota = 1
|M.Com or MBA in finance with 02 years’ experience in relevant field, preferably with tax firm or a tax department.||Up to 35 Years||Total = 9
Open merit= 8
Women quota = 1
| (a) At least second class Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology (BCS/BIT four years) or Second Class Bachelor’s Degree with one year Diploma in Information Technology.
(b) Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Power Point.
(c) Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
|Up to 35 Years||Total = 7
Open merit= 4
Women quota = 2
Disabled Persons Quota= 1
|5||Reader (BPS-16)||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University||Up to 35 Years||Total = 1
Open merit= 1
(BPS-12) Preferably female
|At least 2nd class Graduate with two years relevant experience in any reputable organization/project.||Up to 35 Years||Total = 3
Terms & Conditions:
- Application must be submitted within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Recruitment will be made as per the procedure laid down in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority Employees (Appointment, Promotion and Transfer) Regulation.
- Candidates who are already in Government service/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies/Corporation shall apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation is not allowed.
- KPRA is an equal opportunity employer.
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for test/interview.
How to apply:
- Application form and online deposit slip amounting Rs.500/- as test processing fee are available on www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates are required to send dully filled application form to National Testing Service (HQ), KPRA (Project), Plot #96, Street#4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly visit www.nts.org.pk for getting detailed information about their Roll Number, Content Weightages of Papers, results and any other related information.