- January 18, 2019
- Posted by: kpra
- Category: News and Events
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
- In its pursuit to achieve transparency & fairness in its recruitment process, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority intends to outsource the recruitment process for the short-listing of applications so received in response to advertisement appeared in various Newspapers for appointment of Constables.
- The aim of this Request For Proposal is to hire a Testing Agency as Service Provider for short-listing of applicants to be recruited as Constables at KPRA as per advertisement and notified criteria within scope of work (SOW) as defined in Bid Solicitations Documents.
- Sealed proposals are invited from registered firms with Sales Tax, Income Tax & other relevant Government; Registration Authorities including KP-Revenue Authority. The firms shall also be registered with Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP).
- The system of selection shall be Least Cost Selection (LCS) under Rule 23 of KPPRA Procurement Rules whereas the method of procurement shall be Single Stage-Two Envelopes comprising a single package containing two envelopes separately sealed Technical & Financial Proposals clearly marked in bold & legible letters.
- RFP document containing complete details relating to eligibility criteria, Scope, Terms of Reference, Evaluation Criteria along with other related Terms & Conditions can be obtained from the office of the undersigned during office hours till 04/02/2019 against the non-refundable cash payment of Pak Rupees Three Thousand (Rs. 3000/-PKR). The RFP Document can also be downloaded from the following official websites. kpra.gov.pk and www.kppra.gov.pk.
- A pre bid conference will be held on 06/02/2019, at 11:00AM, at Conference Room of KPRA, Peshawar. The bidders are requested to thoroughly study the BSD before pre-bid conference for any clarification of their queries during the said conference.
- The bids shall reach to the office of the undersigned through registered Dak or Courier Services or by hand through acknowledgement receipt on or before 08/02/2019 at 11:00 AM. The bids shall be opened on the same day by the Procurement Committee in the presence of Representatives of the bidders who chose to attend at 11:30 AM, Bid submitted after due date & time shall be treated as non-responsive.
- The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all the bids as per provisions contained in KPPRA Procurement Rules 2014.
Director HR, Admin & Coordination
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority